Ever since it has gotten a little cooler in the afternoons I take the kids outside more to play and get fresh air and it doesn't hurt that it wears them out and helps them to sleep better. For several days now we have gone out played ball Adrianna rides her car or bike we play with chalk in the drive way and Jackson scoots him self around after her. It is the cutes thing he will not crawl for nothing but let Big Sis get in that car and he knows nothing but to chase it with everything he has. He will be in the walker and boy does he run like fire just a hollaring at her. I just love it. Adrianna is doing really good in Pre K she seems to love being with children her age I guess its good for both of us. Jackson is doing pretty good on the Soy milk keeps him constipated but other than that all is good.
9 hours ago
1 comment:
We love the cool afternoons too!The boys still don't want to come in at dark.Memories!!
Post a Comment