Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Adrianna Sports






Adrianna my sweet kinda lazy young girl Hobbies are swimming watching tv and coloring. Now Softball? She wants to play softball? She has never even watched a softball or baseball game but she wants to play! I'm excited. As a Sports loving parent I'm overjoyed by the fact my child is showing a little interest in ball. We sign her up, we go buy all the gear, and then we start practice. Adrianna is my Very Very SHY child, you are lucky if she even replies to a question you might ask her. So for her to WANT to do something other kids are doing That is HUGE in my book. The Vance Angels! Purple and Black 8 and under softball 10 girls on the team. Practice 2 hours Mon Tues Thurs and Fri. Gets us all out of the house meeting new people making new friends I LOVE it!! As for Adrianna she is getting the hang of it pretty good. Tonight we had our first PRACTICE game we WON 10-7 I was one PROUD Momma. Adrianna has practiced every day at left or right field......at the last minute that put her in as Catcher. She did really good. She hit the ball when it was her time to bat never scored but she hit! that was good enough for me. Looking forward to many years of ball to come this is only the beginning.

As for Jackson He is doing Great his 1 day of school, his speech is improving so much so many new words. He LOVES riding the bus His faces lights up each time it comes to get him. At ball practice he is pretty hard to keep up with he is not a sit down and mind well child he looks for trouble or something to get into. I have gotten him a monkey backpack that has a long tail for mom to hold on to kinda like a dog leash. I really don't like using it I know people talk about me when I do because it looks like I'm being pulled by a pit bull, but that's ok I know he is not running in the road and It is the safest way for me to keep up with him since he is kinda big for a stroller. Also he used the potty twice today that is big since he screams anytime I take him and sit him down. We are improving by the day!!

1 comment:

Joy said...

Hey Girl, glad to hear from you. I worry when there is too much time between posts. So glad things are going good. Adrianna looks so cute in her softball gear. I say don't worry what anybody thinks about the backpack....I saw a lot of them at Disney World and thought about getting one for Lawson.