Sunday, July 13, 2008

Adrianna's First pair of Hoops!




Adrianna will be 5 in October I had her ears pierced at 7 months I think what ever was the earliest she could have them done. I have always made her wear the stud diamond earrings that have the screw on back be cause when we first took her studs out at about age one we cold not get the other earring to go through the hole, I had to take her again and get them re periced so she has had theses in ever since she was little I only took them out to clean and they went right back in so putting my fears aside I have let her try some hoops that I had put up that were really small. Lets hope she does well with them!

1 comment:

Matt and Jana Sprouse said...

Tell Adrianna that her new earrings look beautiful.