This is the first half.
The other half
It was getting brighter the darker it got!
Happy after being outside awhile!
Adrianna was running a fever this afternoon so took her to the Dr. she had a ear infection and a sinus infection. When we returned home it started to rain and storm a little, around 6 o clock our power goes out it had almost stopped raining by then so the kids and I went out back the sun was starting to shine and we saw a beautiful rainbow. Adrianna told me she had only seen a rainbow on T.V. before so I thought this would be a good time to tell her the story about Noah and the Ark and why we have a Rainbow. Ms. Ann had bought her an ark full of animals to play with a while back and I told her the story then but this time she was able to put it all together. Needless to say our day turned out pretty good the lord always knows what we need and why we need it can't help to to thank him for the way our afternoon turned out! My mom has always told me everything happens for a reason and I live by that. Oh our power was restored around 8pm just in time for baths and bed! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:
Thank God for the rainbows and silver linings!
Post a Comment