6 months 14lb 9oz
Getting ready to go get Jackson's ShotsWeight 14lb 9 oz (5th percentile)
Length 24 inches (not on chart yet)
17 Head CM (25th percentile)
The Doctor said he was doing a really good job of catching up said Jackson may have gotten his mommy's short genes I'm 5'2 Keith is 6'3 so he might not be big and tall like his daddy but there is still hope! We got a few shots and couple of feeding charts. Turns out all the scares I've been having about the little rashes is really baby Eczema. We have gotten new bath wash and lotion and some cream to put in his little fat creases. I really don't know anything about it so if you have any advice I'll be glad to hear it. We go back again in Nov.
5 comments:
Healthy and growing, what more could you ask for, huh?!
Hey Amanda, Nate has eczema too. It seems to get worse and different times of the year. Lotions and washes with oatmeal really help. I give Nate an oatmeal bath about once a week when he has a break out.
Love Ya'll
Abby has eczema but it isn't as bad as when she was younger. Abby has "grown out" of most of it, thank goodness. She would scratch until she bled. We had to coat her with thick, paste-like lotion after every bath then apply cream to the affected areas. We had to change laundry detergent to All Free and Clear. We still use it. Had to use Dove soap---still do. Oh, and if she EVER went swimming, the pool chemicals would cause major breakouts. If she ever spent the night away from home and slept on sheets not washed in All, that would cause a flare up, too. I hope little Jackson doesn't have a tough time with it. Maybe you can keep it under control. Be sure and educate anyone who keeps him. That will keep flare ups to a minimum.
Thanks for all of the tips. I kept thinking it was a heat rash or something because it seemed to be worse when he was hot. I will try the oatmeal baths and the ALL free and clear. I did buy the baby aveno stuff for eczema and the lotion is almost like vaseiline. I will try washing and giving baths in something different so maybe it will not get out of control.
Post a Comment