This afternoon I decided to go through the kids closet get things that are two little to pass along and get ready for new things in bigger sizes we do this 2 or 3 times a year it's amazing how fast kids grow. Well on this day we started with Jackson's stuff everything was pulled out of the closet and I was going through it. He gets fussy so I feed him and Lay in in the floor in our Family room to rest. I keep a big quilt spread out in there so if there is any spit up it don't get on the carpet. Jackson has been rolling and scooting for a while now but never really gets anywhere. I walked in the other room for I know less that a minute to start picking stuff up I kept peeking at him just to make sure nothing was going on. Well I look and no Jackson so I come out of the room and he has worked his self up in to my pictures I keep in front of the fireplace one because we don't use it two we don't have any room for end tables to sit things on. I thought it was cute and wanted to share. Oh and there will be a picture of Adrianna also she is such a big mommy's helper!
9 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment