Saturday, April 4, 2009

Prayer Request

Pre K Graduation May 14th

It is usually all about Jackson being sick. The past few months Adrianna has been complaining of really bad headaches I just blew it off thinking she was copying something she had heard me say well she was running fever a few weeks ago I took her to the Dr. and told him she had also been having headaches. He sent her for an MRI said we would get results in about 48 hours. Two hours after we let my phone was ringing. The Dr. not nurse. Wow I said what is going on? He said every single sinus cavity in her head was stopped completely up I needed to take her to the ENT. So I did the next morning he said the MRI looked really bad and put her on some Med. come back in 2 weeks for a recheck and a CT. So yesterday we went in for her CT and he said it all still looked really bad. We need to do Sinus Surgery. ??? What she is 5 never heard of doing that in such a young child???? Well she goes in on April 30th I m really scared for her Doc said it would take about 1 and 1/2 hours and she would be in pain for near a week. So Please keep us in your prayers.

5 comments:

The Cannons said...

In our prayers.

Unknown said...

I will keep your little on in my prayers. I know surgery is always scary, even more when with a child.

Joy said...

Oh, Amanda, I am so sorry that she is having to go through sinus surgery so young. Good thing kids bounce back quick. I will remember her in my prayers.
Ms. Joy

Kim Lawson said...

Bless her heart! I hope all goes well. Just like Joy said, kids do amazingly well with things like this. A little tip about the post op pain---give her pain meds around the clock. Never let it "wear off". Do this until you feel it's ok to cut back on it. Take care and keep us updated. You all are in my prayers.

Amanda McCrory said...

Thank you all so much. Everyone keeps telling me she is young and will do fine. My prayers are with her and it's now in GOD'S Hands.