9 hours ago
Friday, April 24, 2009
Surgery Update
As most of you know Adrianna was going to have Sinus Surgery on April 30th. After many nights of praying hard and talking with friends I decided to take her to get a Second opinion. So Wed. I took her to see another Dr. took all of her records and previous CT scans and he said we should try taking out the Adenoids. Giving that about 8 weeks to see if worked and if not going on with the sinus surgery. So after giving these options we have decided to do only the Adenoids. Maybe that will open her up pretty good. I'm not going to do the Sinus Surgery at all. When she is grown and understands she can make the decision if she wants to have it done. I hope I'm doing the right thing please keep us in your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment